Our capital management structure is designed for long-term business growth
The key elements of our capital management structure are:
- Strategic Partnerships with local partners
- Global Partnership with JBIC
Strategic Partnerships with local partners
- Joint venture (JV) agreements with local partners and government companies to hold and operate water related assets.
- Involvement of local partners strengthens the JV enterprise by providing local capital, knowledge and contacts.
- Hyflux remains the sole supplier of its proprietary membrane technology as well as the EPC work.
Global Partnership with JBIC
- Partnership identifies water projects where JBIC would examine the possibility of providing financing.
- Financial instruments used include debt finance, guarantee and equity investment (including equity investment in fund).
- Areas of cooperation include global water projects developed by Hyflux (including PRC and India) with participation of Japanese equipment suppliers or investors.